Assistant Property AdministratorJob not available
- To undertake day to day activities within the property team and to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets.
- Maintain and develop contact with both internal and external customers including values, investors and financial advisers, by telephone and email.
- Ensure a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained and delivering excellent service for all customers.
- Understand all relevant controls including internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensuring compliance meets legal requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (including English and Maths).
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Obtain the Life and Pensions Foundation Certificate (or equivalent).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet customer expectations and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and able to learn new procedures quickly.
- Good understanding of commercial property and the understanding of SIPPS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: