Assistant Property AdministratorReference: J51866
- To undertake day to day activities within the property team and to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets.
- Maintain and develop contact with both internal and external customers including values, investors and financial advisers, by telephone and email.
- Ensure a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained and delivering excellent service for all customers.
- Understand all relevant controls including internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensuring compliance meets legal requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (including English and Maths).
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Obtain the Life and Pensions Foundation Certificate (or equivalent).
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet customer expectations and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and able to learn new procedures quickly.
- Good understanding of commercial property and the understanding of SIPPS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.