Assistant Management AccountantReference: J51419
There is a new opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant in Bury St Edmunds.
• P&L Reviews / Variance Analysis
• Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
• Scrutinising for authorisation and integrity prior to posting
• Prepare cost analysis
• Transaction processing, monitoring and reporting of tenant fixtures & fittings control account
• Answering finance queries on the P&Ls
Qualifications and experience:
• Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
• Competent user of Microsoft packages
• Works well under pressure
• Strong communication
• Good problem solving skills
If you're interested please apply or contact Maddie at Pure for more information.