Assistant Management AccountantJob not available
There is a new opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant in Bury St Edmunds.
• P&L Reviews / Variance Analysis
• Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
• Scrutinising for authorisation and integrity prior to posting
• Prepare cost analysis
• Transaction processing, monitoring and reporting of tenant fixtures & fittings control account
• Answering finance queries on the P&Ls
Qualifications and experience:
• Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
• Competent user of Microsoft packages
• Works well under pressure
• Strong communication
• Good problem solving skills
If you're interested please apply or contact Maddie at Pure for more information.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: