Assistant Management AccountantJob not available
Reporting to one of the ManagementAccountants, you will have theresponsibilityofsupportingtheManagementAccounts team with main focus being the accounting process/procedures for stockcontrol.
Supportingthemanagementaccounts and financial accounts team. Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Controllingthe month endmanagementaccounting stockcontrolprocesses
- Posting journals
- Site visits tosupportunderstandingof the month end process
- Investigating any variances
- Developingreporting for the RegionalManagementAccountants to inform them of reasons for stock variances.
- Reconciling/reviewing nominal ledger accounts assigned by theManagementAccountant
- Supportingwith monthly production of balance sheets &reconciliation
- Mentoring and assisting the Finance Assistants in their roles
Qualifications and Personal skill set required:
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA orequivalent)
- Good Excel Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please select apply now to submit your application.
Alternatively, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Jessica Shepherdson at Pure Resourcing Solutions - Norwich.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: