Art WorkerReference: J50719
A fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Professsional Services Company. You will be part of the in-house Graphic Centre, to take on the amendments and maintenance of all aspects of client-facing communication, where you will produce high quality work at all times and ensure deadlines are met wherever necessary, for themselves and all team members.
As the Artworker you will update pre-designed templates through to finished print ready artwork. You will be responsible for the brand adherence within the Graphic Centre environment and ensuring that all artwork produced adhered to these brands.
- Create high impact, high quality template design using graphical industry standard software such as Adobe suite of applications and MAC operating systems.
- Responsible for all artwork across all regional clients that has been individually produced.
- Ensuring each individual job has met brand guidelines at each stage of production.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent high level of Design/Artwork and supporting others within the team to have a good understanding of these brands.
- Have 1- 3years experience in an agency environment.
- Be fully proficient in the following software applications: Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent Apple Macintosh background and skills
- Have excellent time management skills in order to ensure deadlines are met
- Have thorough print/production knowledge.
- Have excellent design housekeeping skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly with others, primarily Graphic Centre members, Client Presentations and Marketing Managers.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying up £26,000 DOE, hours of work 10am - 6.30pm