Apprentice PAReference: J57982
We are delighted to be recruiting for our growing client, based in Ipswich. They are looking for a confident individual who is currently seeking an apprenticeship level role, to develop their skills and be an important part of a supportive and friendly team. The successful candidate will provide administration and diary management support to the Directors and PA Team members, and support other internal teams when required.
The successful candidate is likely to be enrolled on a Business Administration course, to further develop their skills.
This role is Full Time Monday - Friday, 37 hours per week.
- Provide admin support to Directors and the PA Team
- Assisting the PA team with Director level requirements
- Prepare agendas, circulate paperwork and take minutes during internal meetings
- Input and process data, including reporting
- Maintain accurate office records and filing system
- Provide additional support to the Business Team, as and when required
- Professional, polite and honest
- Proactive and well organised
- Ability to deliver good customer service
- Willing to learn and develop further skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail, with a proactive approach