Admin AssistantJob not available
Our client is a well-established financial services business based in central Ipswich who offer the support of further qualifications and internal progression. You will join a team who offer fantastic benefits, flexible working and a fun and vibrant team.
• Interact with customers politely and efficiently in order to convey a positive image of the business and to build customer loyalty and enhance customer relations
• Respond to enquiries via email and telephone
• Respond to day to day compliance queries from the department
• Carry out various administration tasks
• Ensure customer based information is accurate and up to date on the in-house system
• The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and be a team player.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C (must include English & Maths)
• Good computer skills including Microsoft packages
• Vibrant and fun working environment
• Working hours Monday to Friday
• Salary: £16'000 - £ 18'000 pa DOE
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: