Accounts Payable SupervisorReference: J53032
A global brand in Southend are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join the successful team for a 16 month maternity cover.
• Managing the daily tasks of the areas of work detailed in the summary.
• Ensuring regular review of unprocessed supplier invoices
• Assisting with monthly team meetings
• Ensuring accuracy of supplier payments
• Staff training.
• Assisting with staff queries in relation to procedures
• Review of supplier statement reconciliations completed by the team for accuracy
• Registration and processing of supplier invoices
• Updating and amending supplier bank account details
• Review of all payments before bank signatories obtained
• Accounts Payable supervisor/ management experience of 4+ team members
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
• Good at relationship building
• Previous experience working with accountancy software
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an exciting organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel @ Pure for further information.