Accounts Payable AssistantJob not available
A newly created role has arisen working for the head office of a successful and growing commercial business based at their offices near Swanley in Kent. The business is entrepreneurial and has grown significantly over the past five years and prides itself on its products, its level of service and its employees.
As part of their growth plans they are recruiting for an additional team member to work as part of a tight knit finance team and look after accounts payable.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Processing invoices from input through to account reconciliation's, ensuring accurate payment of supplier accounts.
• Dealing with supplier queries
• Daily reconciliation of invoices received
• Accurate and timely matching of invoice
• Investigating any invoices that do not match and liaise with suppliers to resolve
• Dealing with credit queries
• Reconciliation of supplier accounts
• Ensuring that any un-reconciled items are investigated and resolved
• Preparing payment runs for suppliers on a monthly basis
Who is the right person for this role?
• 12 months experience working in an accounts department would be preferable
• Strong grasp of Excel
• Good attention to detail
• Confident and professional telephone manner
Why should you apply for this role?
• Excellent development opportunity
• Supportive and flexible environment
• Strong mentor