Account Manager/ Internal Sales CoordinatorJob not available
A great opportunity has arisen to join Aura Graphics, a prestigious, well established brand management business in Lowestoft within their passionate, customer focused Sales team. Responsible for dealing with customer enquiries and management of customer accounts, you will monitor their spending trends and activity and co-ordinate various projects at once.
Duties will include;
• Dealing with new enquiries, managing the project through to final product
• Liaison with Sales, Marketing and Design teams
• Developing strong, effective working relationships with customers, suppliers, internal stakeholders
• Ensuring customers are aware of new products, alternative services and total branding solutions
• Assessing client accounts and being able to advise /guide them on solutions for their business
• Updating CRM system with accurate information
The successful candidate will need to convey the following skills/experience
• Recent, relevant experience in an Account Management/Internal Sales role
• Excellent customer services skills with a passion for providing exceptional service
• Preferred experience with a product led environment
• Confident, persuasive and articulate communication skills
• Highly professional, engaging telephone manner
• Ability to identify customers needs and provide solutions accordingly
• Able to multi task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Educated to degree level in a Business focussed subject
The candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a positive can-do' approach. You will be well organised and methodical with a good attention to detail. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV to Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: