2nd Line IT SupportReference: J51371
• Provide guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues
• Looking to continuously improve the existing IT service and infrastructure
• Diagnose and resolve network problems and incidents recorded within the IT Service Desk
• Assist with the management of CCTV, WIFI, mobile phone and fixed line provision
• Assist with the procurement of new IT related resources
• ensure that all IT related tasks and projects are carried out and documented in accordance with agreed timescales, required standards and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent problem-solving skills,
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• A full UK driving licence,
• Previous experience of working within an IT support role
• Working knowledge of WIFI, computer products, systems and networks is essential.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this opportunity then please get in touch.