1st Line IT SupportJob not available
• Ensure that all IT related tasks and projects are carried out and documented in accordance with agreed timescales, required standards and procedures.
• Provide an effective interface between users and service providers
• Diagnose and resolve incidents recorded within the IT Service Desk
• Escalate Service Desk incidents to team members or third-parties where necessary
• Take ownership of recorded incidents and undertake analysis and problem-solving techniques to find the cause of incidents and implement temporary or permanent fix
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• An ability to prioritise tasks
• IT skills and computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft desktop products such as Windows and Office is essential.
• A full UK driving licence,
If this role sounds of interest and you would be interested in hearing more about the role then please get in touch
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: