Windows Sys AdminJob not available
- Work with the desktop support team to define the PC standard build and delivery mechanism
- Evaluate, implement and support infrastructure which enhances the desktop user experience
- Coordinate the review and delivery of desktop and server security updates
- Provide 3rd line escalation/support for desktop systems
- Support core Windows infrastructure (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS)
- Provide business-as-usual / break-fix support for solutions deployed within Sepura
- Maintain backup infrastructure
- Research products and service and contribute to the IT enhancement backlog
- Proactively communicate the status, plan of action(s), and resolution(s) of issues
- Participate in root cause analysis activities
- Strong Windows desktop and server support skills
- Administration of System Centre Configuration Manager (software packaging/continual lifecycle) / Windows Deployment Services / Windows Software Update Service
- Experience of deploying and administering antivirus/endpoint security products
- Significant experience in technical administration roles covering Hardware and Software
- Practical administration experience of Microsoft Exchange or Office 365
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and experience
- Backup solutions (BackupExec/Veeam/NetVault)
Please note that a security clearance will be needed in order to be successfully appointed.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to grow their skills in a technical and knowledgeable environment. There is masses of progression opportunity and you will be able to grow your skills extensively.
For more information, please contact the technology team in our Cambridge office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: