Treasury SupervisorReference: J49453
Looking for a Hands-on Treasury Supervisor to join an exciting global manufacturing company in Chelmsford. This will give you the chance to work acorss multiple currencies and companies.
• Setting up payments/transfers and ensure recorded accurately
• Reconcile bank accounts and post missing items
• Update monthly cash balance forecast for expected payments
• Manage employee expense claims process from submission to payment
• Review/settle inter-company loans and accounts receivable/payable balances
• Support ongoing compliance regulations
• Monitor treasury/cashiering inbox
• Place FX contracts
• Ensure FX contracts are accurately recorded
• Ensure FX contracts are settled in accordance with agreed timescales
• Provide analysis of sales by currency
• Co-ordinate wider finance team input into rolling cash flow forecast by currency
• Calculation of inter-company loan interest.
Skills needed to be successful for this role:
• Previous Treasury experience
• Experience working with multiple currencies
• Experience of an ERP system- SAP would be highly desirable
If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and experience for this role, and want to be part of an revolutionary organisation we would like to hear from you.
Please apply or contact Rachel@ Pure for further information.