Treasury ManagerJob not available
Large, fast-paced commercial company requires a new Treasury Manager due to an internal promotion. Opportunity to work in a high profile role managing senior finance stakeholder relationships across the business. You will be accountable for all aspects of the cash management facilities, including the development of systems for the effective forecasting of all receipts and payments. Requires a proactive individual experienced in treasury management, to lead a small team, who demonstrates strong analytical skills, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities to include:
* Review and monitor daily cash position to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet operational requirements
* Partner with all areas of the business to accurately forecast all cash
* Develop and maintain a working capital model
* Reconcile and investigate variances to forecasts
* Monitor foreign exchange requirements, and propose new hedging transactions
* Payment checks and debt payment management
* Prepare and present treasury reports
It is important that applicants are able to demonstrate the following knowledge and experience to be able to add immediate value to the role:
* Treasury and cash management experience in a large UK business
* An understanding of treasury markets and products
* Experience in cash flow forecasting
* Knowledge of banking relationships
* Advanced Excel skills
* Certified Cash Management or Treasury Professional status would be beneficial
Great opportunity to join a high profile Suffolk based employer, will longer term career prospects.
Contact Amy Perks at Pure with your CV.