Treasury Financial AccountantReference: J57555
• Understanding of the group treasury facilities and reporting requirements
• Production of the treasury P&L and balance sheet and maintaining the periodic reporting of debt, derivatives and finance costs
• Financial reporting at a group and subsidiary level
• Liaising with external auditors and the financial reporting team
• Provide regular communication on reporting on all matters in relation to borrowings, financial instruments and finance costs
• Preparation of key treasury related inputs such as WACC, Probability of default, Loss Given Default and Incremental Borrowing Rates used in the wider corporate team.
You will a qualified accountant with financial reporting experience and possess excellent technical skills. It will be beneficial coming from a practice trained background with some exposure to the Treasury function. You will have a driven and strategic approach with good commercial insights.
Competitive salary available along with a generous benefits package.
Please contact Amy at Pure for more details.