Transport Coordinator/AdministratorReference: J51124
Duties will include;
- Managing the control centre
- Scheduling and liaising with drivers
- Load planning
- Route Optimisation
- Monitoring deliveries
- Updating customers with information
You will require;
- Sound geographical skills
- Have excellent customer care skills
- Have similar transport and scheduling experience
- Be flexible to days/hours worked
The role would suit a organised and confident individual who is able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
The company is a growing business who offer good benefits.