Transport AdministratorJob not available
- To assist the Warehouse team by processing and preparing required paperwork.
- Consult directly with Operations and Transport regarding any requirements.
- To liaise directly with delivery depots and business to ensure that deliveries are made in a professional and timely manner on-time and in-full.
- To investigate and resolve any stock issues.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner
- To establish and maintain a strong partnership with customers by liaising closely with Transport departments, Customer services and Warehouse operations staff.
- Maintain effective communication between clients
- To ensure that effective, open and proactive communication is maintained at all times and response times on all customer service matters are timely and professional
The individual must be flexible and able to work in a team based environment.
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written
- Proven organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Works well with colleagues and is prepared to cover for absence
- To be able to deal with queries and respond accurately
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: