Transactional Accountancy SupervisorReference: J53033
• Oversight of AP & AR, ensuring timely collections of customer payments and timely and accurate payment of vendor accounts.
• Support local treasury activity including bank accounts, reconciliations, credit cards, forecasting, deposit cheques
• Manage external correspondence received through various email accounts.
• Support other team members in ensuring accurate AP, AR, Fixed Asset, cash postings.
• Assist in managing the Bad debt provisions and credit control process.
• Maintain the financial ledger of a legal entity in compliance with Group Accounting Policy, local, tax codes, government regulations and filing requirements.
• Book ledger entries to reflect financial activities in compliance with above (may include some or all of: accruals, fixed assets, stock/inventory, accounts receivables, accounts payables, expenses, payroll, cash).
• Support the Finance Manager with month end close.
• Participate in audit activity, ensure journal backup documentation is complete, organized, and easily accessible.
• Ensuring absolute accuracy of GL accounting and all financial reports, timely and complete account reconciliations.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure