Training & Compliance AdministratorJob not available
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Administering the compliance function as directed by the Compliance Manager
- Setting up and administering training requirements for employees using the Cascade database
- Providing information and reports as required for the direct managers
- Ensuring all T&C documentation is in place and maintained up to date
- Processing all training related queries
- Ordering courseware, booking exams and keeping up to date records of qualifications
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, excellent IT skills and a high level of accuracy. Due to the fast-paced nature of this role, our client is looking for someone with experience working with training and compliance with strong administrative skills, as well as being proactive, organised and able to use their own initiative to complete tasks efficiently.
If you would like any more information on this role, please call Katie Steinfeldt.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: