Traffic PlannerJob not available
You will be responsible for controlling the collection and delivery goods, on behalf of customers, and reporting to the Contract Manager
- Provide an efficient collection and delivery service .
- Providing weekly profit margin reports.
- Able to deal with all queries, issues or incidents.
- Ensure service standards are met.
- Updating the in-house computer system.
- Good IT skills including MS Excel and Word.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Positive customer service attitude.
- Experience in freight, or at least 1 years' experience in a customer focused operation role would be desirable but not essential.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: