Third Party Claims HandlerReference: J52774
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work as part of a team managing claims in accordance with the required service standards, performance targets and regulatory legislation
- Negotiate settlement of claims with customers, clients and suppliers where appropriate
- To offer advice and guidance, coaching and support to peers, policyholders, clients, suppliers and partners
- Understand and identity Fraud / Non-Disclosure / Recovery / Policy Limits
- Liaise with colleagues and other operational areas to identify, analyse and improve existing business processes to maximise efficiencies and continually improve on the customer journey.
- To ensure the proper and detailed recording of relevant information on the selected IT systems so as to provide a comprehensive audit trail.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A sound knowledge of the Insurance Industry with experience within claims
- Commitment to providing a first class service to customers, suppliers and partners.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously to a high level of accuracy.
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator.
- Flexibility and receptiveness to change.
- An understanding of regulatory legislation.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.