Temporary to Permanent Accounts and System AdministratorJob not available
This position could be done across 4 or 5 days. The business are considering both part time and full time candidates.
Timely and accurate processing of purchase ledger invoices and credit notes including staff expenses using Sage Line 50 accounting software
• Proposing purchase ledger payments including entering them on banking software for approval
• Timely and accurate preparation and processing of sales ledger invoices and credit notes in accordance with One Nucleus policies and procedures using the database, Microsoft Word and Excel, Sage Line 50 accounting software and
• Invoicing and record keeping associated with membership renewals
• Working closely with the Director of Finance & HR to ensure that business fully benefits from the new website and CRM systems including development of reports and associated exception reporting with appropriate follow
• All aspects of credit control
• Month end control account reconciliations, accruals, deferred income, prepayments and fixed assets
• Incoming post
This role would suit an experienced accounts proffessional who is happy to take on some adhoc membership and admin tasks. The role will be split 80/20.
Good systems skills are essential.
For more information please call me on 01223 209888.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: