Temporary Purchase Ledger ClerkReference: J50299
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
• Scanning invoices onto the system
• Checking of invoices
• Managing the internal authorisation process
• Dealing with suppliers
• Statement reconciliation
• Processing and posting expense claims
• Processing credit card statements
• Ensuring claims are adhering to company policy
• Assisting with regular expense payment runs
• Balance sheet reconciliation's
• Adhoc finance administration tasks
Successful applicants will ideally have some previous finance experience but this isn't essential. Candidates studying towards their AAT are also encouraged to apply. Experience of working with ERP system is desirable, as is good excel skills.
This role requires an immediate start so please apply today.