Temporary Management AccountantReference: J51231
The role will provide support to the Financial Reporting and Control team in terms of the following key areas:
• Monthly Reporting cycle:
oAssisting with preparation of monthly management accounts and related analysis in accordance with reporting deadlines.
oAssisting with consolidation of UK and overseas subsidiary reporting.
oAssisting with preparation of group reporting requirements to our parent company.
• Financial review and control:
oPreparing and reviewing regular balance sheet journals and transactions.
oPreparing and maintaining balance sheet account reconciliations.
oAssisting with preparation of VAT returns
• Year-end responsibilities
oProviding assistance and information to external auditors and other professional advisors as required.
• Supporting other ad hoc business improvement projects as required.
• Part-qualified accountant
• Experience using Access database (preferable)
• Be positive, proactive and have a can-do attitude
• Be able to work independently and prioritise a varied workload; working to a schedule and tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate a good standard of written and oral communication skills.
For more information on this role, please call me on 01223 209888.