Temporary Credit ControllerJob not available
The main duties of the role are as follows:
• Calling customers on a regular basis to collect outstanding payments
• Deal with internal and external telephone calls/email correspondence enquiries from customers
• Ensuring regular contact with customers and that appropriate follow up is documented in line with agreed process
• Escalating collection process
• Ensuring cash receipts are recorded accurately
• Ad-hoc reporting and tasks as required
• Deal with internal and external telephone enquiries from customers
Candidates will ideally have experience working in a similar role in a SME sized business. Successful candidates should possess excellent numeracy and organisational skills aswell good attention to detail and strong communication skills. This role requires someone who is good with systems and someone who can pick new processes up quickly.
For more information on this role please call me on 01223 209888.