Temporary Accounts Payable ControllerReference: J59025
The main duties of this role are purchase ledger focussed so solid knowledge of how an AP function works. This role will involve multi currency invoice processing experience, knowledge of working in a global business previously would be advantageous.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
• Ensure all purchase invoices are coded correctly
• Post & allocate PL invoices against relevant jobs/purchase orders
• Process any approved Supplier invoices without a PO
• Assist with the preparation of payment runs
• Supplier statement reconciliation's
• Generate the monthly accruals
• Revalue and reconcile bank accounts to statements
• Calculate and process the job charges and direct cost recharges
• Prepare various journals for upload at month end
• Revalue the debtors and creditors at the end of the month and close the ledgers
• Dealing with customer/supplier enquires
• Checking the Accounts email inbox and responding in a timely manner
• Provide Ad-hoc support and cover to other members of the accounts team as needed
This role requires an almost immediate start so candidates are welcomed to apply immediately!
The role will be working from home with periodic work from the office every other week.
For more information on this role please call me on 01223 209888.