Technical SupportJob not available
• Use technical knowledge to interpret customer requirements, troubleshoot calls, provide advice and fault resolution on first contact in accordance with the Service Desk Service Level Agreements.
• Providing technical advice to customers and team members.
• Using own judgment, gather detailed, complex and sensitive information and where appropriate input this accurately into the Service Desk tools and other system software.
• Utilise existing technologies to obtain and manipulate software/hardware information and to remotely administer systems.
• Assist in the monitoring of infrastructure, raising support calls and escalating when appropriate.
- Technologies involved: Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, Hardware. Also some networking exposure.
- You must have a keen passion for technology and a strong desire to learn within this field
- Excellent communication skills are an absolute must have for this role and a range of contacts within the business
- At least 6 months experience within a similar role would come in very useful
For further information please contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: