Technical Support AnalystJob not available
What is the job?
Essentially the business provides a software solution, which they will then manage, maintain and upgrade on behalf of their clients. As part of the support team you will be primarily responsible for application support for 1st and as you learn the software 2nd line support queries.
You will provide both over the phone solutions where possible and have the opportunity to conduct in depth fault-finding solutions utilising a virtual environment to replicate the clients issues. For those with a desire to be in a more client-facing role there is opportunity to see clients and attend sales meetings as technical support but this is not a requirement simply an opportunity.
What skills do I need?
• Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems
• Strong general IT skills i.e Microsoft Excel, Word, Exchange etc
What experience should I have?
• Application support within a commercial environment (essential)
• Experience with document imaging, scanning solutions, Visio or other types of workflow management (desirable)
• Relevant degree (desirable)
This position is well suited to a candidate who has some experience already within application support but wants a more dynamic role that will enable you to take on some more in depth support and allow you to either progress towards a higher level technical role or alternatively a more client facing position.