Technical Sales ManagerReference: J52484
Our client, a successful and growing business, based on the outskirts of Norwich, are now looking to recruit an experienced technical data driven Sales Manager. This new role has become available through company growth. Working alongside senior management, this role will have you defining and executing strategies in order to further develop and shape the future of the business. You will have strong B2B experience that you can use to explore new
Key Responsibilities include:
• Define and execute on a strategic business development plan, in partnership with the senior managers
• Present business reviews and participate in decision making with the Directors
• Understand and embrace the vision, mission and values of the business
• Have an in-depth understanding of the products and services the business can offer and generate new opportunities to monetise them
• Identify and build relationships with new clients and partners.
• Selling to warm B2B leads
• Working to pre-set, achievable KPIs in line with delivery targets.
• Upholding a positive, collaborative and performance focused culture
• Keeping up to date with industry, hardware and software capability. Maintaining high commercial awareness and market insight
• Creating sales plans, proactively reviewing processes to ensure best company practice and suggesting service improvements
• Possessing and displaying the ability to read, report and interpret data, analysing team performance and effectively coordinating team workloads.
This role requires someone with a proven track record of delivering high quality results in a similar role. People management experience is required along with a history of achieving and exceeding sales targets. It is a fast-paced environment, therefore organisation skills are key and one of the main duties of this role are to co-ordinate the team and ensure that a clear structure is provided in order to ensure excellent results.
You will have/be:
• Previous management experience is essential
• Prior experience working with a business/sales role with proven success in a B2B environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability the plan strategically, effectively manage time and organise
• Strong commercial acumen
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong networking skills
If you have the relevant skills, we would like to hear from you. Please send your updated CV through to Andrea West at Pure on 01603216450