Technical Lead - ArchitectureJob not available
Following significant investment the business are seeking to find a senior software developer/specialist to work with the broader business during a period of rapid change and investment. The post will lead the businesses continued focus on application development to create an integrated architecture whilst developing a team of specialists in creating and developing cutting edge software and tools.
We are looking for someone with aspirations to be the groups international enterprise architect, in time, and the role will offer clear progression through to this post. It is key for us to find the balance of technical skills along side commercial and business awareness as well as the ability to work with international stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for someone technically proficient in some (not all) of the following:
* Significant experience in OO System Design and Software Development
* Strong technical skills and familiarity with at least one of the following - .NET Core, C#, Python, Java
* Web Dev experience (or awareness) - Angular/React/JS
* Experience working with complex architecture in a specialist field
* Microservices experience would be highly advantageous
* Experience in system integrations, API's & Webservices
* A track record of excellent software implementation and systems integration skills, deploying complex systems at large scale
* Focussed on tech innovations and ideas to develop cutting edge tech solutions
The position offers full remote working but with some travel to the companies headquarters in Cambridge.
The role offers a superb remuneration package with a market leading salary and broad range of benefits.
Please get in contact or apply for full company details and a job description.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: