Technical Consultant - SalesforceJob not available
Working from their ground breaking Cambridge hub you will be immersed in their Projects team delivering software based around the Salesforce platform. The company holds multiple awards and accreditation's with a fantastic office space and rewarding salary including benefits package.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with clients setting requirements and goals. Advising on full range of available products and services that would be appropriate to the clients needs.
- Documenting technical requirements and translating into solutions. Breaking this down into a plan of tasks to be delivered.
- Working with technical team to integrate the selected products ensuring an excellent service
- Responsible for technical deliverables of the projects including design, development and testing
- Working independently on smaller projects and as part of a team on larger delivery projects offering advice and guidance to less ecxperienced members of the team.
- There will be a requirement to travel to client sites which does have the possibility of being anywhere in the UK
Experience you will need:
- Extensive technical project delivery experience, working on large scale projects involving a high number of users.
- Experience offering solutions architecture and delivery ideally with a Salesforce product
- Expert technical Salesforce experience and the ability to communicate its capacity to both technical and non technical audiences.
- Ability to take requirements and translate those into key deliverables and a project plan which satisfies the customer
- Excellent communication and personal skills, ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time with a "get stuck in" approach
For further information please contact Jenny or Scott in our Cambridge Office