Tax AccountantJob not available
Main focus of the role is providing accurate statutory financial information, ensuring relationships are maintained with key business partners and stakeholders and providing a high level of service.
• Prepare draft statutory accounts
• Assist with the tagging of Statutory accounts
• Prepare and review assigned Balance sheet reconciliations
• Assist with the provision of information for audit queries
• Support the annual statutory audit process and ensure all processes are followed.
• Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and annual National Statistics returns
• Preparation and submission of annual VAT returns
• Preparation of annual PSA return
• Assist with VAT due diligence and attend meetings on new acquisitions
• Assist with daily and month treasury requests from Group Treasury
To be considered for this role you will have good knowledge in tax, in particular corporation tax. You will be solutions lead, a proactive team player and have excellent communications skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package available.
Please contact Fiona @ Pure for more information, or apply as required.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: