Talent Acquisition ManagerReference: J57062
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an established, dynamic and growing organisation in a new role as Talent Acquisition Manager. This is a unique chance to work within a business that pride themselves on their investment in their people, their strong retention rates and their ability to attract and develop the best possible talent.
This is an organisation who are a huge success story which they share with all of their employees, creating a great working environment and a positive and passionate environment.
Reporting to the HR Director and working closely with many key stakeholders across the business this role is ultimately responsible for all aspects of recruitment across the business and will lead a small team. The successful candidate must have a good blend of strategic and hands on operational recruitment experience.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
• Establishing a best in class' talent acquisition function
• Devising and implementing a talent acquisition strategy
• Managing and developing the Talent team
• Overseeing all aspects of Recruitment.
• Proactively attracting the best people to the business
• Continue to develop and evolve the employer brand
• Lead on talent acquisition projects
• Focus on a positive candidate experience
Key skills and experience required include;
• Proven experience leading an in house talent function within a commercial business
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Exceptional organisation and communication skills
• A strong user of recruitment technology
• An innovative and proactive individual willing to go the extra mile
• A proven track record of creating a positive candidate experience