Systems Support AnalystReference: J51069
What is the Job?
You will be responsible for supporting, maintaining and administrating the company's core business systems/applications as part of a collaborative team.
What will I be doing?
• Ensure that any support queries are dealt with in line with SLA targets
• Constantly look to identify areas of improvement that can lead to better performance or service
• Utilise 3rd party suppliers where appropriate to help resolve incidents/risks where appropriate
• Out of hours support on a rota basis
• Assist project teams as appropriate
What skills do I need?
• Strong ERP knowledge (essential)
• Knowledge around EDI (essential)
• Good SQL knowledge ideally exposure to IBM SQL (essential)
• Experience in a similar role (essential)
• Experience of WMS systems (advantageous)
• Microsoft Dynamics experience (desirable)
This position is ideally suited to someone from a logistics/manufacturing environment looking to move into a larger reputable employer that can offer competitive salaries, benefits and development.