Systems Project CoordinatorJob not available
• Responsibility for all systems administration for the membership systems, ensuring data accuracy, well-managed operations and helping the organisation grow with business needs.
• Manage the systems to make sure the business hits membership targets and customer satisfaction
• Work with internal and external departments to make sure the projects run smoothly
• Maintain compliance with business operating procedures and standards.
• Manage projects that link to systems and IT.
• Organise and control delivery of new advancements
• Create and examine new developments to boost customer service standards
• Experienced in IT systems and project management.
• Prior experience working with requirement specifications.
• Previously worked with quality systems from external departments.
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to look at a variety of options to comply with budgets.
This is an advanced and award-winning company who will support you with career progression. They also have a fantastic benefits package.
If you would like more information on this opportunity, please contact the Technology team in our Cambridge office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: