Systems DeveloperReference: J50927
Our client based in Cambridge are going through an exciting period of growth. At around 100 employees they provide payments solutions to global companies like Google, Amazon and Microsoft. Their vision is to make a frictionless payment experience available to every mobile device user in the world.
You will work within an agile team, developing good, structured and reliable code to support systems and to expand and improve their existing products. You will need to work on multiple projects simultaneously using .Net, SQL Server and other technologies.
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies including C#
- Good knowledge of SQL Server development using Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Understanding of third party integration technologies, including Web Services, SOAP, WCF, HTTP and XML
- Developed multi-threaded applications
- Experience with Big Data technologies
In return for your skills they offer a great working environment and culture with a benefits package that includes:
- Share options
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Health cash plan
- 25 days holiday rising to 28
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers, gym discount, free fruit drinks and snacks, headphones, hoodies etc
Please apply now for more information.