Systems & Data AnalystReference: J57207
This broad role will have a remit to support the companies systems and get the very best outcomes for the company working with suppliers, training and internal stakeholders. It would suit someone with a mixture of experience across IT and data analysis.
Duties will include:
* Management of the companies systems to promote best practice and usage
* Dealing with suppliers of hardware and software into the business
* Provide support to the business systems and users around updates, issues, backups and monitoring
* Lead the businesses thinking around IT security
* Work with the 3rd party suppliers for any further IT/Infrastructure issues
* Training to users on ERP and general IT applications
* Take a lead in all IT related issues and business planning for the company as it grows
* Provide technical support to shop floor on warehouse and related tech
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* A proven track record in IT support
* Experience working with Windows 10 and general MS products/applications
* General experience across IT - servers & networks
* Management of desktop and devices - laptops, mobiles, desktop and phone systems
* Database experience is highly advantageous with Progress DB or SQL
* Experience in supporting data and reporting
* Experience in a manufacturing or product business would be advantageous
This is a super opportunity with a business offering progression, development and a clear career path to IT management.
The company offer a modern working environment and an excellent salary and benefits package.