Systems AdministratorJob not available
6 Month Contract
Based in Bar Hill - North Cambridge
Up to £280 per day LTD
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Administrator working for one of my Technical Manufacturing clients. We are looking for candidates on an initial 6 month contract basis with the potential for extension. The client offers a fantastic working environment just off of the A14 easily commutable from both Cambridge and Peterborough directions.
The position has arisen due to continued success and therefore a large workload.
- Being accountable for Windows and Linux systems that support the global infrastructure
- Supporting Oracle based business critical applications
- Occasional support of WAN/LAN and Active Directory
- Installation of new servers and rebuilding existing, configuring hardware.
- Installation and configuration of systems
- Daily system monitoring, verify integrity and availability of servers and hardware
- Security monitoring
- Back up operations
- Industrial or manufacturing sector knowledge would be a bonus but not essential
- Linux and Windows Server Administration
- Oracle application support ideal
- WAN/LAN knowledge
- Monitoring of servers
- Experienced Systems Administration background
- Excellent communicaiton skills
- Happy to work within a team
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge Office