Systems AccountantJob not available
As the Systems Accountant you will work as part of a team who provides support to the Business Systems end users, specifically the Finance Systems. You will be required to assist in upgrades and the development of finance software as well as having the chance to implement new strategies and processes to aid the Technical Support function.
- Act as first line support to all departments of the business answering any queries specifically relating to Business & Finance systems
- Reconciliations and processing of the multiple systems, resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Be actively involved in progressing and updating systems
- Provide regular training and coaching on the financial business systems
- Analyse and monitor the systems usage in order to promote best practice
- Create and maintain user guides and system documentation to support all the departments
- Ideally you will have an accounting qualification or solid finance experience
- Fantastic IT skills, specifically with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to meet strict time frames and deadlines
- Be able to build strong working relationships and communicate effectively across all levels internally and externally
This role would suit someone with a strong finance background looking to take the step up into a hybrid Systems Accountant role.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please apply today!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: