System AdministratorReference: J58479
The position is working for one of the region's leading brand business, who offer fantastic employee engagement, and a track record of development and progression employee's.
This position is really broad, supporting a complex and well-funded infrastructure estate alongside a wide range of new projects for upgrades and new system implementations.
The business are keen to work with the best technologies and solutions so the opportunities to influence this area is excellent. You will also assist in developing a view of the tech/IT roadmap for the future:
What is the job?
• Management of the groups infrastructure - networks, servers, cloud, security etc…
• Act as an escalation point from the service desk and a key contact for senior management and above
• Seek and understand new technology projects to increase business productivity
• Review processes and policies alongside training requirements for IT/Technology
• Support to business system development for ERP & CRM
• Responsibility for cloud technologies and policy
What do you need?
• Experience within virtual environments (Hyper V preferred)
• A full understanding or Windows 10 Enterprise & Microsoft Office 365
• Support core Windows infrastructure (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS)
• Experience with Azure
• Ability/. Experience managing IT security
• Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
• Experience managing projects and new systems work
• Happy to work with end-users and stakeholders at all levels
• Working with 3rd party suppliers
The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Remote working, but with the ability to visit the site for IT needs, emergencies or meetings.
You will have loads of autonomy and a clear career path alongside opportunities for further learning/development.
If you have the required skills and would like to hear more of this opportunity then please apply as soon as possible.