Support EngineerReference: J52779
They are looking for an individual who is passionate about IT and willing to learn. Your main responsibilities will include providing front line troubleshooting, diagnostics and technical fixes across a range of desktop and mobile systems whilst keeping an accurate record of issues within the ticketing system.
Skill & Experience required:
• Knowledge of ITIL Framework
• Android Mobile Devices, SCCM and Airwatch
• Previous experience working in a 1st/2nd line IT support environment
• Experience in a customer facing environment
• Microsoft office support: Outlook clients and MS Office 365
• Network Security and Anti-Virus
• Experience in producing IT documentation
• Excellent communication and time-management skills
The company is looking for an IT support engineer that is able to work autonomously whilst maintaining effective working relationship with clients and colleagues alike.
This employer is looking for a motivated individual who can make an impact on their IT systems during the set time period.
If this role sounds interesting to you and fits your skills, apply now.