Strategic OD and HR Business PartnerReference: J52116
- Work as a Strategic OD and HR Business Partner to the Senior management team within allocated localities and services, providing highly specialist advice on complex workforce issues.
- Identify specific employment issues from workforce trends and staff feedback.
- To champion best practice HR management and support the implementation of the Workforce and Organisation Development Strategy.
- Establish effect and positive working relationships with managers, colleagues and staff side representatives at all levels.
- Take responsibility for the development and delivery of designated Trust HR projects/areas of HR specialism.
- Lead HR aspects of organisational change providing consultancy, expert advice and delivery including service redesign, TUPE transfers, redundancy and redeployment.
- Understand the Data Protection Act 1998, Freedom of Information Act, Policy on Confidentiality. Adhere to the CIPD Professional Code of Conduct.
- Undertake relevant HR policy reviews to ensure these are fit for purpose and compliant with legislative changes.
- Ensure compliance with current employment legislation and good practice.
The successful candidate will have a Degree and CIPD Professional Qualification (Graduate CIPD Member) plus additional training or equivalent experience to a masters degree.
Please apply or contact Paul @ Pure for further information.