Strategic Buyer AssistantJob not available
Salary up to £24,000
Duties and responsibilities
• General administrative duties
• Assist Strategic Buyer as required
• Project management
• Collate information and prepare KPI's
• Daily co-ordination of all internal fleet and insurance requirements
• Collation of information for supplier quarterly reviews
• Undertake simple RFQ's
• Provide cover for other team members in their absence including Strategic Buyer
• Special projects
• Raise non inventory requisitions
• Assist other departments as required
• Prepare and deliver statistics via reporting
• Efficiencies & coordination of fleet management and insurance vendors and other corporate areas as agreed.
• Company wide support on fleet, insurance and other areas as agreed.
• Updating of and co-ordination with OEKG on policy documents
If you match the above criteria please apply.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: