SQL DBAJob not available
Based at Cambridge Science Park (Milton)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Extensive Benefits Package (details below)
I am currently working with one of Cambridge's most prestigious organisations in relation to their search for a Senior Database Administrator. The position will be on a salaried basis and therefore is subject to the companies extensive benefits package, this includes: Short hours, 26 days holiday + bank hols, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking, Subsidised Restaurant.
On top of this they offer a fantastic working environment, easy access from Cambridge North Train Station and the opportunity to work within their established team.
- Strong background working as SQL Server DBA
- Hands on experience with multi-terabyte databases
- Writing T-SQL queries that are complex
- Query Optimisation and troubleshooting skills
- Background in working in a High Availability environment including clustering
- ITIL knowledge
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: