SQL DBAReference: J50198
Based at Cambridge Science Park (Milton)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Extensive Benefits Package (details below)
I am currently working with one of Cambridge's most prestigious organisations in relation to their search for a Senior Database Administrator. The position will be on a salaried basis and therefore is subject to the companies extensive benefits package, this includes: Short hours, 26 days holiday + bank hols, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking, Subsidised Restaurant.
On top of this they offer a fantastic working environment, easy access from Cambridge North Train Station and the opportunity to work within their established team.
- Strong background working as SQL Server DBA
- Hands on experience with multi-terabyte databases
- Writing T-SQL queries that are complex
- Query Optimisation and troubleshooting skills
- Background in working in a High Availability environment including clustering
- ITIL knowledge
For further information please contact Jenny Barrett