Solutions ConsultantReference: J58326
You will assist with the sales process by providing technical assistance, proof of concepts, configuration of demonstration environments and translating a business cases into technical solutions.
Working with a European base of consultants you will receive full training on our leading Output Management solution where you will be responsible for engaging with our partners in the Dynamics world and supporting the commercial team with customer engagement.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for proof of concepts and customer engagement throughout the necessary lifecycle with Dynamics and our solutions.
- Analyse and define the scope of a proof of concept.
- Share technical requirements with partners, customers and other concerned parties.
- Act as your own technical resource for installation, configuration and interfacing.
- Provide and understand system architecture designs.
- Actively search for potential risks and apply mitigating actions.
- Hold regular meetings with the partners, customers and commercial team to update on presales progress.
- Nurture the sale of the product through key milestones from demonstration, proof of concept, sale closure and handover to implementation team or partner.
- Perform handovers from commercial to implementation teams
- Travel to customer sites at key points subject to safe travel being possible (Travel expectation is 20% or less).
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics in a technical environment.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Practical experience in defining user requirements and scope.
- Excellent Customer service skills through all channels (telephone, email, face to face)
- Comfortable and confident in customer service with internal customers, external customers and partners
- Creation and delivery of presentations to any stakeholder within the project from end user to C-level.
- Remote access and configuration of software on Windows servers
- Creation of internal and customer facing solution documentation
For further information on this position please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge Office