Software QA TesterReference: J51625
You will be working as part of a collaborative team and will undertake a variety of testing requirements including Website testing, BDD testing, API testing, Load testing and GUI testing whilst also focusing on continuous improvement within the team.
What skills do I need?
• Website testing (essential) - Selenium Webdriver (desirable)
• BDD testing (essential) - Cucumber /Gherkin (desirable)
• Mobile testing (essential) - Appium (desirable)
• API testing (essential) SoapUI/Postman (desirable)
• Load testing (essential) - JMeter/Pure Load (desirable)
• GUI testing (essential) - QF-Test (desirable)
• Test Management Software (essential) - Zephyr/Jira/Qmerty (desirable)
Software Testers of all levels will be considered for the role with salaries ranging from £25,000pa to £45,000pa depending on experience so if you don't match the entire criteria but are looking for a more entry level role then please do continue to apply. This position comes with significant benefits including 33 days holiday inc BH, flexible working hours, life assurance, company pension and discounts on new car purchases!