Software DeveloperReference: J57059
40,000 - 55,000
I have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer looking to be part of a new greenfield project, for a leading compliance and energy support services group.
Project is the implementation, development, and support of a brand-new field service workflow system to record and manage the rollout of smart metering in the UK.
- Responsible for developing, testing, improving, and maintaining our in-house application suite
- Liaising with analyst to deliver key software features
- Refactor code and eliminate bugs
- Creating new and functional UX and DB level solutions
- C#.NET, ASP.NET (MVC), .NET Core
- T-SQL/Entity Framework
- Azure or AWS
- Any WebAPI (SOAP, restful, WCF)
Desired but not essential:
CLICK APPLY NOW! if you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity or contact Daniel De Pontes at Pure Resourcing Solutions.