Software DeveloperReference: J51463
The successful candidates will play a vital role in deploying and developing software to other companies within the group.
As a Software Developer you will be reporting to the Lead Developer, your main responsibility will be developing solutions with C# /WINFORMS /ASP.NET MVC in an AGILE environment. You will be working on a bespoke in- house application.
- Knowledge of OOP design patters, refactoring etc
- Understanding of dependency injection and unit testing patterns
- Knowledge of DevExpress Controls (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Computer Programming
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience in .NET
- Experience in C#
- Experience in WinForms
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in TFS
- Experience in Xamarin.Android
- Experience in Xamarin.Forms