Social Media Specialist: PharmaReference: J50784
* Develop and execute LinkedIn strategy to increase awareness of offering and expertise within the biopharma/life science industry
* Implement strategies to reach target audience via relevant social platforms.
* Create editorial plan
* Effectively communicate stories and angles which align with company priorities.
* Agree appropriate messaging for all developed content
* Proactive approach with relevant LinkedIn groups
* Identify key influencers and actively engage in relevant conversations and topics of interest.
* Report key social metrics and topical news & trends
* Define and manage social media budget in regards to planned activities.
* Ensure brand consistency in social media
* Manage company on line reputation on LinkedIn.
You will require a degree (or equivalent) in life science, communications, journalism or marketing and have solid knowledge and understanding of the biopharma world (pharma/biotech/diagnostics), confident to provide an insight into the relevant business area. You will need to be able to work autonomously and require solid experience of social marketing, understanding the importance of social media to drive success across multi-channel campaigns. Excellent writing skills, the ability to translate technical concepts into engaging content and strong analytical skills with the ability to present and influence stakeholders is key to this role.
This is a great opportunity, which can lead to unrivalled development opportunities; offering a competitive package, flexible working hours (part time and full time considered) and the ability to be located anywhere worldwide.