Service Desk AnalystReference: J52460
If you are someone who loves tech and wants as much exposure as possible then this is the role for you!
What's the job?:
- Working as part of an experienced Service Desk you will assist business customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Supporting on a massive range of tech via both telephone and email with the potential for that to occasionally be face to face
- You'll be supporting clients at the first stages, upholding the company's fantastic reputation and trouble shooting issues as they are called in
- You will manage issues and reports via the ticketing system ensuring that all data is logged correctly.
- Working with your colleagues you will need to ask questions and research your tech to ensure that your industry knowledge is as up to date as possuble.
What experience do you need?:
- We are looking for a real range of experience and personality. You may be a graduate who is looking for their first tech role or someone with some experience who is looking for opportunities to learn and develop.
- You'll be articulate and a real bright spark!
- You will be able to communicate with clients and colleagues well in a clear and concise manner
- You'll be have the ability to communicate tech in a jargon free way and to a non technical audience
- Be passionate! we want someone who genuinely loves tech and is intrigued by the way things work on both a system and infrastructure basis.
What's in it for you?:
- We can provide you with a friendly and supportive environment where you are encouraged to ask questions and learn on the job
- You'll be sitting in an experienced team with a wealth of knowledge for you to draw on. This is your opportunity to soak all of this knowledge up!
- We offer regular salary reviews and a clear progression path tailored to your strongest points to enable you to advance your career
For further info please contact Jenny Barrett in our Cambridge office